~Day 29 Mac and cheese

Well I cannot seem to put my Happy Herbivore cookbook down. I just keeping making more and more delicious low fat things in there. Today I made baked mac n cheese:

Happy Herbivore Baked Mac n Cheese
This recipe was really quick to make and the tofu makes it very thick and rich. This is my first experience making "cheese" sauce using nutritional yeast and it turned out exceptionally well. I was pleasantly surprised how cheesy it was I cannot wait to make some Queso for Superbowl Sunday!

 We just recently purchased some nutritional yeast so that I could make some of these cheesy recipes, it is so delicious. Franc really loved it on his popcorn , a double bonus is that its very nutritious. Hes even started adding it to some of his home made bread recipes!
                                                                     xoxo,
                                                                    Betty

1 comment:

  1. Nom. It looks so delicious! I can't wait to get home to England and indulge in cheesy vegan sauces again.

    ReplyDelete