~ Day 18 Betty

 Something I wanted to share. Today I had a business luncheon, Ive had this same meeting every month and they typically serve the same buffet. I was concerned because besides salad I was thinking Iwould be unable to eat much. I ask the waitress prior to the luncheon if the cloudy looking Italian contained dairy? She came back with a raspberry vinaigrette in her hand and told me that the Italian did have dairy but the raspberry dressing did not. She also said she was having the kitchen steam me some veggies with no butter.... I ended up having a wonderful lunch of fruit, salad, and steamed veggies and it was simple. I was so pleased it worked out so simple and easy and all I had to do was ask one question. I shouldn't worry this isn't that hard :-)

                                                                  Easy Peasy,
                                                                   Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment