~Day 28 Bettys Birthday soiree :-)

Hello everyone its day 28 and it just happens to be my Birthday! In honor of this special day I celebrated with friends and family and went to one of my favorite restaurants Ichiban!! This is a Japanese Hibachi /Sushi restaurant that has a large menu and I was able to order a ton! I did mention to the waitress my dietary restrictions and she was a super helpful. I started with some Miso soup and then had a seaweed salad

Seaweed Salad
 For my main course I choose a sweet potato roll (it was Amazing) with no eel sauce, an asparagus roll, and a green roll (avocado and asparagus) Being a lover of sushi I really enjoyed these veggie versions equally as well as I enjoy conventional sushi.

Veggie Sushi
 I also ordered a side dish of teriyaki veggies because I just couldn't resist! Needless to say my eyes were much larger than my stomach and I ended up taking home a Huge doggie bag.

Teriyaki Veggies
I had a wonderful Birthday Dinner and a fabulous time with everyone but I missed my sweetie Franc who was out of town on business :-(  Not to worry though hes taking me to a new all Vegan restaurant to celebrate when he gets back so the celebration continues!
                                                                             Blowing out my candles,
                                                                                    Betty

No comments:

Post a Comment