~ Betty Chili Sans Carne and Cornbread

~Day 24 Betty

Several months before I made the vegetarian to Vegan shift I began doing research about cooking and recipes and general information that I thought I would need before actually making the switch, I wanted to be over prepared. I found many great vegan websites and blogs.  One great resource that I’ve found has been Happyherbivore.com this is a website/blog that has lots of information and recipes that are really easy and delicious. They are low fat vegan cooking with mostly ingredients you already have. I recently received the new Happy Herbivore cookbook and I love it! I love a cookbook that you can open up and start cooking things that night without even having to make a trip to the grocery store! I quickly went through mine and then immediately headed for the kitchen and whipped up some Chili sans Carne! It’s a quick and super easy chili recipe that was so good even my small fries liked it J To go with our chili I also made homemade cornbread and it turned out amazing! Not only are these recipes tasty but and they are low fat!  Thank you  Happy Herbivore I can’t wait to taste some more!
Chili sans Carne and Cornbread

                                                             GO STEELERS,
                                                                 Betty

1 comment: