Franc - Day 14 Bread Video

Ok, I have another quick and easy bread recipe for you. This is the no kneed ciabata bread recipe I found on line and it is fast and tasty. Basically all you need to do for this homemade bread recipe is stir the contents, let sit over night and then bake. I've never done bread this easily before and it turn out so good. If you have 5min a day you can bake fresh bread with no problem. I've embedded the youtube video that I got the recipe from. Watch it and be amazed how easy it is! At the bottom is a picture of the loaf I made from this recipe.






My no kneed bead. It's sooo easy!



One more thing I'd like to talk about today is that I'm finding that being vegan is difficult when it comes to social events. I belong to several clubs and fraternities around town, and of course there are always special events and they always have food at these functions. What I'm finding is that it kinda sucks to go to a party and not participate with your fiends in the meal. It's not that I really feel that I need to eat the food that being prepared, but it's more about not joining in and having fun with my friends. I'm sure that other vegans must experience this all the time, but being new to the lifestyle, I'm feeling like the odd man out in these circumstances. At times I almost don't want to attend some of the functions because I don't want to be the only guy at the dinner with an empty plate in front of him while everyone else is eating and having a good time. I'm not really sure what I can do in these situations, but so far it's not too fun. Just something I didn't think much about before going all veg.

Franc

No comments:

Post a Comment